Navigation assistance through the terrible twos, tweens and beyond!
Quality healthcare for your child in Clarksville, Tennessee
Choosing a physician to care for your child is a big decision for a parent! You are looking for a Pediatrician who is both compassionate and knowledgeable in caring for kids. At Premier Medical Group, our Pediatricians, Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants have additional education that gives them special skills to take care of our younger patients.
Some of the ways we care for thousands of area children are:
- Provide physical exams
- Administer vaccinations
- Confirm milestones in growth, behavior and skills
- Diagnose and treat illnesses, infections and injuries
- Offer information about children’s health, safety, nutrition and fitness needs
- Perform physicals for school or sports
- Discuss behavioral and educational concerns
- Inpatient and outpatient care
- Evening, weekend and holiday acute care appointments
- Saturday well check appointments
- Patients treated through the college years
- Routine and emergent care
- Convenient on-site Laboratory and X-ray
- 24-hour Nurse Triage 931-245-7000
We’re happy to discuss our healthcare philosophies with expectant parents who are looking for a pediatrician. Simply give our office a call. Our pediatricians are on staff at Tennova Healthcare – Clarksville, so if you choose a Premier Medical Group pediatrician, a member of our team will also be available to meet your new baby at the get-go.
The pediatric team advocates for childhood vaccinations and the established U.S. Centers of Disease Control (CDC) immunization guidelines. Our team believes that every child should be fully immunized against serious childhood illnesses. While we respect the rights of parents and guardians to make other decisions regarding vaccinations, Premier Medical Group strictly adheres to these guidelines.
To learn more about our kid-friendly team of Pediatricians and Mid-Level Providers, check out our online physician directory here.
2199 Memorial Drive
490 Dunlop Lane
Monday – Friday
8am – 5pm
Walk-In Pediatrics Clinic:
490 Dunlop Lane, Building 1
Monday – Friday
8am – 7:30pm
Laboratory 7:30am – 8pm
8am – 6pm
Laboratory 7:30am – 6pm
1pm – 5pm
Laboratory 1pm – 5pm