Premier Celebrates Child Health Week
Governor Bill Haslam has proclaimed October 1-7, 2017 as Child Health Week in Tennessee.
Child Health Day is a national observance in the United States. Calvin Coolidge was the first president to issue a proclamation for Child Health Day in 1928.
Choosing your child’s Pediatrician is a critical decision.
You’re trusting someone else with your child’s wellbeing. Feel reassured that all of Premier Medical Group’s Pediatricians are board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. While Premier is a multi-specialty physician practice, our Pediatric care team specializes in providing health care to children from the terrible twos, tweens and beyond!
At Premier Medical Group, our Pediatricians and Non-Physician Providers, under the guidance of our Pediatricians:
- provide annual physical exams
- administer vaccinations
- confirm milestones in growth, behavior and development
- diagnose and treat illnesses, infections, injuries and other health problems
- offer information about children’s health, safety, nutrition and fitness needs
- provide required school, camp and sports physicals
- discuss behavioral and educational concerns
Pediatric Walk-In Clinic
The best option for medical care for children is regularly scheduled appointments with a Pediatrician. But it’s true that sometimes your child needs to see a medical provider right now! Our Walk-in Clinic is open seven days a week. Staffed by Non-Physician Providers and supervised by a Pediatrician, we provide care for relatively minor issues, such as:
- sinus infections
- sore throats
- minor gastrointestinal illnesses
- minor burns
To find out more about our newest Pediatrician, Dr. Katie Pegram, visit this recent article. To schedule your child’s next appointment, contact us today!