- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists-Fellow
- American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Osteopathic Association
- Tennessee Osteopathic Medical Association
- American Academy of Osteopathy
- Tennessee Board of Osteopathic Examination
What inspires you to do your job?
I am inspired every day to be able to practice with world class physicians, work with a superb clinical staff and have the privilege to take care of a diverse and dynamic patient population. My favorite part of working with PMG is that we are an independent, multi-specialty group that is owned by the physicians who make the decisions in all patient care issues.
I enjoy being a general obstetrician and gynecologist and providing care in women’s health from managing pregnancies and delivering babies to gynecological surgeries.
I am a fanatical Nashville Predators enthusiast. I enjoy University of Iowa game watches and events. I am a big Minnesota Vikings and Twins fan as well. I love live music events especially at the Ryman Auditorium and Bridgestone Arena.
I am a huge supporter of rescue animal causes. I have 2 dogs (Rayna and Apollo) and 4 cats (Sophia, Scarlett, Roger and Erik). All are rescue pets and are loved very much.
- Meritorious Service Medal
- Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal
- Army Commendation Medal
- Army Achievement Medal
- Chief’s Award for exceptional performance and duty as a resident physician