RSV Vaccine Study
Currently enrolling for RSV Clinical Trial
Respiratory Syncytial Virus, or RSV, is a common virus that can affect an infant’s airway and can make it hard for them to breathe. Currently, there are no vaccines to prevent RSV-related illness. Premier Medical Group is participating in a clinical trial, testing an investigational vaccine for the prevention of these illnesses in infants. Expectant mothers who participate will be administered either the investigational vaccine or placebo to determine if the vaccine offers protection against the RSV to their babies after they are born.
- 24 to 36 weeks pregnant
- Due date between October 6, 2020 and February 12, 2021
- Expected to complete the full term of pregnancy, and
- Mother and baby are in good health with no complications.
- Study injection and related office visits provided at no charge
- May receive compensation for time and travel.
- Talk to your doctor or contact the Premier Clinical Research Department at 931.245.8444