Seeking Chief Administrator
A strong community footprint
Premier Medical Group, established in 1995, is the largest multi-specialty physician practice in the area, serving Montgomery and surrounding counties in Tennessee and Kentucky. Its 37 physicians and 13 full time non-physician providers offer Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, and Occupational and Travel Medicine. A workforce of 330 puts Premier among the top employers in our area. We ensure convenience through 7 days a week Walk-In Clinics (Family Medicine and Pediatrics), extended hours, on-site Laboratory, Diagnostic Imaging and Clinical Research that is gaining national and international interest. PMG occupies two state of the art medical buildings totaling 100,000 square feet at 490 Dunlop Lane, Clarksville, TN.
Population Health is a top focus at Premier. We have dedicated staff to assist in our efforts to improve quality, reduce costs and improve patient outcomes. This is evidenced by significant success in Medicare Advantage, our local Medicare ACO and commercial health plans.
PMG partnered with Privia Health in October of 2020 to enhance value-based resources to its 80,000-plus unique patients. Premier logged 183,126 patient encounters in 2020.
Patient-Centered Medical Home
The National Committee for Quality Assurance gives Premier Medical Group its highest level of recognition for processes that focus on evidence-based, long-term, participative relationships.
Recognition for Most Improved Quality
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee Patient Centered Medical Home 2016.
Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)
Has recognized Premier Medical Group for Superior Performance annually since 2003.
Recognized by the Montgomery County Green Certification Program in 2021 at Gold level for efforts in sustainability.
Board Certified Physicians
All Premier Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatric and OB/GYN physicians are board certified.
If you are interested in our Chief Administrator opportunity, please review the description below or contact us today!
- The Chief Administrator will provide leadership in the achievement of Premier Medical Group’s mission, vision and strategic goals.
- The CA will translate strategic, financial, and operating targets into facility and departmental business plans within the context of the system’s strategic plan.
- The CA will facilitate identification, development and implementation of new programs and services.
- The CA will maintain and strengthen relationships with clinical staff, physicians and non-physician providers, and others to develop systems to foster the cost-effective delivery of high quality care, patient satisfaction and employee satisfaction.
- Other key responsibilities will include development, recommendation, and management of the annual and three year operating and capital budgets.
Premier Medical Group enjoys a 26-year history in Clarksville, TN, the state’s fifth largest and fastest growing city.
Our community is nestled against the Cumberland and Red Rivers that not only provide natural beauty, but also offer an abundance of outdoor recreation and events surrounding them. The “Queen City” is home to other natural interests such as Dunbar Cave and our ever-expanding Clarksville Greenway that is built on former railroad beds and traverses 10 miles. Business is booming as well as Clarksville is now home to Google’s 15th data center and LG Electronics. Residents also enjoy a short drive to the Nashville International Airport.