- Family Medicine
- Fellow, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, Tennessee Osteopathic Medical Association
- Certified Physician Executive, American Board of Medical Management
- Master of Science – Management, University of Southern California
- Member, American Association for Physician Leadership
- Professional Graduate Certificate, Business of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University
What inspires you to do your job?
I thoroughly enjoy getting to know my patients and nurturing long-term relationships with them. I love being a doctor and I work hard to improve the health and lives of my patients.
I have a keen interest in all aspects of providing primary care services to patients of all ages and genders. I especially enjoy non-surgical orthopedics and sports medicine and treating common skin disorders. I devote a lot of time and energy to educate patients to prevent chronic illness.
Dogs, billiards, photography, military history, politics, leadership, exercise and classic rock. I am also a fan of New York Yankees and the Pittsburgh Steelers!
While on vacation and traveling through India in 1997, I met Mother Teresa in Calcutta. I had a private 20 minute conversation with her… and I have the pictures on the walls in my exam rooms.