- Family Medicine
- Physician Assistant Certified – National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Basic Life Support Provider (BLS) – American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider (ACLS) – American Heart Association
- Pediatric Advanced Cardiac Life support Provider (PALS) – American Heart Association
What inspires you to do your job?
I chose a career in medicine because I couldn’t imagine a more fulfilling job than one that allows me to help others lead healthier and happier lives. I aspire to help my patients understand their conditions and illnesses by giving them the knowledge and tools to heal and reach their goals.
Exercise, nutrition, preventive medicine, women’s health, mental health.
I love traveling the world and spending time with friends and family! I enjoy being active and love yoga, running, weight lifting and riding the Peloton! I often spend much of my free time with my boyfriend and our dog- kayaking, hiking, climbing or any outdoor adventure, unless we’re having a lazy day inside watching Survivor or Amazing Race!
I have been to over 20 national parks and hope to make it to all 62 one day!