COVID-19 Information Updated April 1
Walk-In Clinic Hours
Weekdays 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturdays 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.; Sundays 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
UPDATED: April 1, 2021
Premier Medical Group encourages all who are eligible, to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Please use this link to determine your eligibility and this link to find a vaccination location near you. We continue to receive vaccine and are contacting PMG patients who are eligible, to make an appointments for them to come to us for their vaccinations. Masks continue to be required for all staff and patients at Premier Medical Group.
New Quarantine and Isolation Calculator link.
UPDATED: March 19, 2021
Although the Montgomery County, TN mask mandate is lifted as of March 20, Premier Medical Group continues to require staff, patients and visitors to wear masks and to continue our COVID-19 safety precautions.
UPDATED: March 4, 2021
Premier Medical Group is now receiving COVID-19 vaccine to administer to our established patients. We are contacting patients as they become eligible, according to the Tennessee Department of Health guidelines. First, patients may save their spot on our waiting list. Then we will contact them again to schedule their appointments.
UPDATED: January 7, 2021
We recommend learning all you can about the COVID-19 vaccine. This quick read from the CDC is a good resource.
The Tennessee Department of Health offers an easy to use eligibility tool that gives you the option to receive updates regarding how and when you can receive your vaccine.
UPDATED: October 10, 2020
Following guidance from the CDC and Tennessee Department of Health, we are working hard to keep you safe during the COVID pandemic. Please direct any specific questions to your physician through the patient portal or by calling 931-245-7000. Thank you for your continued trust in us during this time.
COVID SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Screening – All employees and patients are screened before entering clinics. Sample collection for COVID-19 is done only for those who meet the criteria recommended by the CDC.
- Masking – All employees and patients are required to wear masks (except for children younger than two years, or others who may be at risk in wearing a mask). Patients are encouraged to bring and wear their own masks.
- Social Distancing – All staff and patients must respect social distancing guidelines.
- Essential Visitors – Patients may bring essential visitors with them to appointments.
- Cleaning – We are disinfecting and sanitizing throughout the day in all clinic areas.
WAYS TO RECEIVE CARE
- In-person appointments are available and new patients are welcome.
- Virtual Visits are appropriate substitutes for some types of in-office visits.
- Our Patient Portal is the best way to communicate with your physician and team. Log in or create an account here.
- Follow your provider’s prescribed regimen to control chronic diseases such as asthma, diabetes or heart disease.
- Don’t ignore your health concerns. Prolonging care could put you at greater risk.
- See your provider for regularly scheduled visits and take medications as prescribed.
Please note the CDC’s updated symptoms of Coronavirus.
Coronavirus Self-Checker (interactive)
What to do if you are sick.
Continue to practice good hygiene practices.