Updated Walk-In Clinic Hours
Weekdays 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturdays 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.; Sundays 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
UPDATED: October 10, 2020
Following guidance from the CDC and Tennessee Department of Health, we are working hard to keep you safe during the COVID pandemic. Please direct any specific questions to your physician through the patient portal or by calling 931-245-7000. Thank you for your continued trust in us during this time.
COVID SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Screening – All employees and patients are screened before entering clinics. Sample collection for COVID-19 is done only for those who meet the criteria recommended by the CDC.
- Masking – All employees and patients are required to wear masks (except for children younger than two years, or others who may be at risk in wearing a mask). Patients are encouraged to bring and wear their own masks.
- Social Distancing – All staff and patients must respect social distancing guidelines.
- Essential Visitors – Patients may bring essential visitors with them to appointments.
- Cleaning – We’re disinfecting and sanitizing throughout the day in all clinic areas.
WAYS TO RECEIVE CARE
- In-person appointments are available and new patients are welcome.
- Virtual Visits are appropriate substitutes for some types of in-office visits.
- Our Patient Portal is the best way to communicate with your physician and team. Log in or create an account here.
- Follow your provider’s prescribed regimen to control chronic diseases such as asthma, diabetes or heart disease.
- Don’t ignore your health concerns. Prolonging care could put you at greater risk.
- See your provider for regularly scheduled visits and take medications as prescribed.
Please note the CDC’s updated symptoms of Coronavirus.
Coronavirus Self-Checker (interactive)
What to do if you are sick.
Continue to practice good hygiene practices.